Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rightious Feeling

WHy the title? No Clue. Just wanted to be silly.
Anyway, I'm dead bored. It's eleven hundred seventeen here and I have nothing to do except eat. on top of that, there is no food to cook. Wow, what a way to start a day.
So as you can see, my day's pretty boring so I've been downloading the Entire Discography of the Neue Deutsche Härte band Rammstein. Their first records from the Album Herzeleid is really hard to find, especially records that weren't done live. I apply the controversy of the content to that though. Needless to say I couldn't find one recording of  Weißes Fleisch.
Hum~
None the less I found a few songs.
Such as the Stalker song "Du Riechst So Gut"! (English: You Smell So Good) lol
The English Stalker songs ofcourse are: Every Breath You Take [sting] (as we all know), and You're Beautiful [James Blunt]

Also, Pizza Hut's Pasta is good. I Approve. We tried the Lasagna last night.

Random I know, but it was really good.

Anyway, leave it to an Audiophile HACKER to take an average Durabrand Stereo from WalMart turn it into a Monster. Equiped with Subwoofer a hand made pocket Amplifier that sends the cranked signal to the speakers. Yeah, I got ahead of myself again. ANYWAY!
X< My family is right, I can't just simply leave any piece of electronics alone......

So, on the subject of my Video blog, I still don't have the resources to actually record decent video. I'm still having to cut back on Video Blogging, I'm sad, because I love it, it's fun. And I've made several really cool friends through it.

BUT! I may soon be able to remedy that. I'm looking into buying a Mac Mini or an iMac Desktop and leaving my person Hacked Computer to the lesser duties of Programming and Storage. The white 2GHZ Mac Book is only $999. ... ... ... I know "Only a THousand?" We're talking about a Mac, not a PC. There is close to know visur that  can take it, secondly I know a lot of Hackers and Programmers who use macs.
I've grown up and been self taught on a PC but a Mac should be easy enough to understand.
It's supposed to be twice as User friend as a PC.
My only beef will be is that it'll have Safari, which I dislike more than Internet Explorer. I love Google Chrome, but Google hasn't made a version for Macintosh yet. It really is the best browser ever, built for hte internet as it is now, and very smart, kinda get's to know what you want before you even type it.
That and Macintosh is unhackable (well, kinda. I'm not THAT good. My friend Maximilian knows the code pretty well. Ofcourse numbers is all he knows. What's that line from the Matrix? "You see numbers and letters, right? I see Blonde, brunette.")

I dunno.

Well, I'm off to watch some podcasts and contemplate why the Hekk I'm misery. And Maybe download all the records from Rosenrot, later.

May God Bless You,
Brent/Saku/Whatever-his-name-is

No comments:

Post a Comment