Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sad, kind of.

I have returned...
I feel incomplete returning and only getting to see my Portsmouth friends and Joshie...
I would have liked to have seen the gang from the other direction like Kayla, Molly, Sarah, Becca and/or Blake....
On that note, is it just me or does it seem that I befriend more humans of the female male variety than male? Well I don't have problem with that considering I consider most of my own sex to be stereotypical and asinine, given the lack of self discipline towards our own impulses. Not all of us, but most.
Random human (and a little self) analysis. The R4ndomness continues with:

Song of the day is This Empty Love by Innerpartysystem

I plan to make a roache explode.

this is the end of my blog because I am so out of eeeeeeeeeeeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment