Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New York, New Yooooork!

So I am about to leave my house for the airport up in Saint Louis.
I'm flying out to New Jersey to see my Aunt Cyndi (sister by law), her acquired family and my birth-mom (sister by law), Barbi.
I'm going alone and technically, because we don't fly that often (or we didn't used to) this is my first time flying alone.
But yes, I just finished packing and I am loading up my MacBook pro and all associated wires.
If by chance you see me, give me a holler, from across the room as I do wish to be warned before approached by a stranger. That can be very unnerving, you know.
Anyway, I must be on my way. I'll inform all of the remainder of the trip along the way via twitter and facebook. (http://www.facebook.com/BrentMatthewLillard)
Much love and may God bless.

Shalom,
Brent Matthew Lillard

No comments:

Post a Comment