Monday, August 29, 2011

A shuttering breath

It's amazing to me, the human condition. It's why I write about it, why it is the very backbone to my novel, why I love to draw people, why I so deeply enjoy the close companionship of other people.
It's amazing to me how while you can be so confortable and happy outside to everyone you can still be so hurt on the inside that every breath is broken by the emotion you've locked away for no one to see.
A smile and laugh and a breath broken by grief misplaced by some twisted humor of fate to be ignored and to be left to die with the pain.
When we try to hold together and we succeed, we still always come apart at the seems.
It intrigues me.
Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's like that everyone.
Just an observation that seems very odd to me, something I've never noticed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment